Articles & Resources
- "VIOXX: DRUG LIABILITY - A NEW MASS TORT, The Vioxx recall will spawn a wave of litigation related to cardiovascular risks." By Guerry R. Thornton, Jr.
- "Rand Corporation study on the history and impact of Mass Disaster cases on the U.S. civil justice system; proposals to improve the resolution of mass tort claims"
- "Position Statement by Asbestos Litigants to U.S. Supreme Court regarding asbestos controversy and proposed solutions to mass tort crisis." 2002
- A White Paper presenting the vision and strategy of ADR and Videoconferencing, 2002, Homer A. Houchins, Jr. and Ann S. Clanton.
- "Settlement of Mass Torts in a Federal System" by Francis E. McGovern, Wake Forest Law Review, Vol.36, #4.
- "Mass Tort Litigation Plans and ADR Process" A case example, The Dalkon Shield Claim Resolution Process, by Guerry Thornton, Esq., "Texas Trial Lawyers Forum 1989.
- "The European Diet Drug Experience," Research related to the $4.5 Billion Fen-Phen Drug Settlement Trust by Guerry Thornton, Jr.
ADR Resource Links